Her voice quality makes me think of the 60's and 70's. I'm not exactly sure why. It isn't a bad thing, it just means her quality is more unique than so many people today. But I like that she isn't trying to belt everything out of her body. Her voice is more unique and easier on the ears than some other artists of the day.
There isn't a lot going on with the range of the song. It just sits in about the same place, but she executes all the notes very well. There aren't any notes that have less quality than others because they are too high or low. I take this to mean that she is a good artist because she sings songs she knows she can sing well. She also does the moving notes well. I do think the "ah" of the word "high" could be a fuller quality, but I do love her "oo"s at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment